Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little love, goes a long way!!

First of all, Thank you all for reading our blog.  I know I was a little nervous to put this "out there".  My mind always goes to the "What ifs? and "What will the reaction be?" first, so I had to work up the courage and process the "outcomes" of pressing submit.  I am SO happy I did it!  Chris and I are so lucky.  The sweet emails, messages and comments expressing your love and support have truly filled our hearts.  We feel so blessed to have such strong and genuine bonds in our lives. 
I am not really sure if it's a direct effect of starting this blog, but I certainly feel "lighter".  I was able to get the hurt out, and put words to a lot of what I've felt.  I feel a sense of peace knowing I don't have to try to hide it anymore.  It is what it is... and I am okay with that right now.  Chris and I both are trying to really focus on the positives in our lives, and embrace all the good we are surrounded by.  We feel stronger now.  We often discuss the hardships a relationship can go through, and how it can truly "make or break" a couple.  We feel so confident in our relationship, and the foundation we have built for our family.  I Think that through this journey so far we have come to appreciate and respect each other  in a whole new way.  I know I can say Chris is the absolute love of my life.  I am trying to never take us for granted, or the love and friendship we share.  When a baby does come into our lives I also know how loved and wanted that child will feel.  We will be sure that the importance of love, family and the support of a community run deep in that child's heart.

Again, thank you all for such a warm welcome into our journey... of blogging.  We hold your kinds words close to our hearts!
xoxo Kristen & Chris

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Kristen. I see a very happy outcome...just hang in there and feel your feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, my whole life I have always looked up to you. Growing up around you and Natty, you were always the "cool older girls" to me. I remember thinking that you were the most gorgeous and nicest person I had ever met. Getting to know you over the years, I still feel the exact same way. You ,and Chris are the most amazing couple, whose smiles are infectious and love for each other is like no other. Reading your blog has put me in complete "awe" of you. Your strength is inspiring and the two of you deserve nothing but complete and utter happiness. I Love you both with all my heart.
    Jenna Ingram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen & Chris; You both are so brave to confront this head on. Your relationship is one that should, and IS, admired. I cannot imagine what you're going through but I know that, with all that love between you, anything is possible! You will build *on to* the beautiful, strong, loving family you two have already started. Take each step in stride and remain each other's support. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete